Sunday, October 25, 2009

I would read the constitution

If I were President I would read the US Constitution again.
I would read it all the way through and pay close attention to
Article II Section 1 - The President I would pay close attention to the Oath of office

Before he enter on the Execution of his Office, he shall take the following Oath or Affirmation:
"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

I see here in the words Preserve, Protect and Defend the Constitution.

I would also pay really close attention to
Section 4 - Disqualification

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.
Yep If I were President I would study this document until I understood the whole damn thing. If at any time I see that I have violated any portion of the Constitution I would resign ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you would do different.